Section 0 - Purpose
Te Roopu Atawhai Inc. is committed to providing a systematic means of assessing risk for prioritising improvement plans, identifying whether any particular activity/condition requires action, or ensuring controls adequately reduce risk.
Section 1 - Scope
- RISK POLICY
Section 2 - Terms and Definitions
Section 3 - Risk Management System
- RISK SYSTEM PROCESSES
- DOCUMENTATION AND RECORDS
Section 4 - Management Responsibility
- MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT
- CUSTOMER FOCUS
- RISK POLICY
- RISK SYSTEM PLANNING
- ORGANISATION AND COMMUNICATION
- MANAGEMENT REVIEW
Section 5 - Risk management Process
Section 6 - Hierarchy of Control
Section 7 - Risk Assessment Matrix
Section 8 - Audit Questions
- Have the personnel performing risk assessments received training in risk assessment?
- Do risk assessment teams consist of appropriate personnel for the activity/condition being assessed?
- Do assessments appear to be realistic and accurate?
- Has the risk assessment process been correctly interpreted and applied?
- Have all high risks had control measures established immediately?
- Have the hierarchy of controls been applied when establishing control measures?
- Do the majority of control measures relate to use of PPE or instructions/procedures?
- How has the membership been informed and trained in the control measures?
- Has the risk been communicated to all affected personnel?
- Has a review been performed on the control measures to ensure they are effective in reducing the risk?
- Are there significant risks which have not had adequate high level controls put in place?
Section 9 - Risk Register
(See POLICIES & PROCEDURES MANUAL – APPENDIX 1.0 here)
Section 10 - Risk Treatment and Schedule Plan
(See POLICIES & PROCEDURES MANUAL – APPENDIX 1.1 here
Section 11 - Risk Action Plan
(See POLICIES & PROCEDURES MANUAL – APPENDIX 1.2 here)